Sonntag, 10. August 2014

New Inspiration



Hey you.
Remember me?
I hope so...if not, well I'm Bobi and yeap...this is my blog.

Believe it or not it is! Yeah didn't seem like it last month I agree...BUT
But I was extremely busy.
I flew to London for a week (details are coming),
After I came back we moved house (details are coming after everything's done)
And then, I went to Norway for two weeks (psssstttt, guess what, details are coming!)

And now? 
Now I'm back home for about five days until I leave for Croatia for another three weeks.

So now that I explained what I was doing in a short cut, you're probably thinking "But hey Bobi my beautiful, extremely funny friend! What's the deal on here now? What's waiting for me?" - Exactly! The long versions of my short cuts.

I want to share with you my time in London but especially my time in Norway because  I feel like it changed me.
Sometimes you meet people and they change your life, you view on your life.
Well this happened to me and I can't wait to share my memories with you.

So I hope you stay tuned or however you call it.
If not, have a nice summer! Enjoy the sun (: 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen