Freitag, 1. Mai 2015

His Guardian. His Angel.


The help for me it came too late
I couldnt help myself.

But I can help him
Be his angel
His guardian
Watching him and sending love from above

That goes right in his body
Making its ways through his veins
Until it reaches his heart

His eyes will light up
And you'll see it'll get easier
The pain will fade
And i'll know you'll be safe

And maybe one day
Hopefully not too soon
We will meet again

Meet again in a paradise we both could only dream of
The paradise Peter Pan took his friends on an adventure
The paradise where you and me will be brought back to life

Until then I'm telling you to hush and don't you cry
I was begging for another try
But now I see you're doing well
Moving on from what we've had

I want you back but it doesn't work
So i just have to find another way for you to hear these words

My love for you will never fade
The laughs, the cries, it all will stay
Forever in my heart i'll carry you
This is for the one who used to say ' I love you too '
Come back.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen