Donnerstag, 11. Dezember 2014

Blogmas Day 11: My plan about Interrail!


Hey!
I'm sorry for not posting the last few days but I wasn't feeling really well.
I'm not feeling well still but I wanted to post so I don't let anyone hanging..

Anyways.
Today I wanted to tell you about the plan I'm having with my best friend.
We want to travel through Europe with Interrail.


If you don't know what Interrail is, well it's basically working like this:
You can buy a ticket, there are different ones you can choose from.
You have One Country tickets and the Global tickets.
You can also choose for how many days you want to travel.

With these tickets, you can travel with a lot of trains.
Not every train but a lot of them.
And you can travel through 30 countries in Europe.


As we graduate next year, you normally go on vacation with your grade but as this would be a Party-trip to Greece and we both don't drink alcohol so we thought we'd make our own thing and travel through europe instead.
We want to travel through east europe because we think it's more interesting for us.
And it's cheaper haha
If anyone has any tips or opinions on this, it would really help (:

4 Kommentare:

  1. Habt ihr schon eure erste Station? Leider habe ich in die Richtung gar keine Tipps für euch, sorry
    Liebe Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Wir wollen jetzt diesen Monat anfangen zu planen.
      Ist ja erst ende Juli/August :)
      Macht nichts, aber danke!

      Liebe Grüße

      Löschen
    2. Da habt ihr ja noch Zeit euch etwas im Netz umzusehen ;-) Wenn mal ein Tipp bei mir reinflattert, sag ich dir bescheid.
      Liebe Grüße

      Löschen