Sonntag, 7. Dezember 2014

Blogmas Day 7: You don't know me


Hello you!
Today is day 7 of Blogmas and I want to tell you some things about me.
Just so you get to know me better..

Isn't that important? 


1. I'm a very opened person...obviously -_-

2. My name is Bozana but no one in Germany can pronounce it so they came up with calling me Bobi

3. I play the violin for 7 years now

4. I started playing a croatian instrument called Tamburica this year

5. ..by the way, my parents are both from Croatia

6. I was born in Germany, Munich

7. I sing whenever my parents aren't at home...I can't sing in front of them I don't really know why

8. I can get very moody over little things

9. Disney films and Capri sun make me happy

10. I love Christmas..duhh

11. I can speak Croatian, German, English and French

12. I hate French

13. When I eat sugar, I instantly get hyperactive and super happy

14. I am obsessed with penguins

15. I used to play volleyball but quit this year because we moved house

16. This is my favourite number


I hope you enjoyed this..weird post.
I don't really know what to think about this but oh well..
Here's a picture of a random cute little boy cuddling his dog instead


So cute.

Have a nice day everyone (:

4 Kommentare:

  1. Hihi wenn ich Zucker esse geht es mir gleich ;-)
    Das Bild ist süß!
    Geige....sehr interessant, wobei ich jetzt mal das kroatische Instrument googeln muss.
    LG

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hahaha gott sei dank bin ich da nicht die einzige!
      Ich hab mit geige nur angefangen weil meine oma eine zu hause hatte und ich sie einmal in die hand genommen hab um zu spielen..also blieb mir keine wahl aber heute liebe ich es :)

      Löschen
    2. Ich liebe den Klang einer gut geführten Geige ;-) Augen zu und träumen! Wenn es jemand wirklich gefühlsmäßig gut kann, dann laufen bei mir schon mal die Tränen ;-) leider schon passiert...etwas peinlich! Ich habe mir jetzt das Tamburica angesehen, sieht sehr volkstümlich aus und ist sicher für gute Unterhaltung geeignet.
      Liebe Grüße

      Löschen
    3. Hahahaha ne freundin hatte bei mir auch schon mal tränen
      Ja tamburica hab ich dieses jahr angefangen zu spielen und es macht echt spaß

      Liebe Grüße (:

      Löschen