Freitag, 5. Dezember 2014

Blogmas Day 5: My Christmas story


Hello everyone :)

First things first...there are a few reasons why I didn't post yesterday


<> I had to go to see some doctors and had a check on my blood
<>  I don't like the number 4.
<> Why 4th if you can have the 5th
<> I'm a rebel

...I'm a rebel contains 4 words.
I am a rebel.
I chose to write it as I'm a rebel so there are only three words, that's how much I don't like that number.
...you can tell I've had sugar, right?

Anyways lets move on to the actual topic..I mean I can talk further about numbers and relate it to life if you want to? - ...No?..oh ok..

So I want to tell you about my Christmas and how it usually looks like since I have two kinds of celebrating it with two family parts obviously.

My mothers family lives in Croatia so we sometimes go there to celebrate Christmas with them.
In croatia, the children normally don't get any presents because you celebrate it with the old traditions.
On the 24th, some people decide (like my family and I) to go through the houses and celebrate with everyone.
Since it's a small town and you know everyone, it is alright to do that...I wouldn't do that with strangers. But yeah so we go through the houses, sit there for a few minutes and just talk and wish them a Merry Christmas eve.

I love that kind of Christmas because people there celebrate it for the real reasons of it.
One thing I don't enjoy that much is that there is alot of snow.
By alot I mean alot.

We literally get stuck in there.
My uncle ends up searching for his car since it gets 2-3 meters high..
oh well haha

The second way of celebrating my Christmas is with my fathers family.
Half of it is living in Hamburg, which is in Germany and the other half in Croatia.
We celebrate it in Hamburg, actually more often than we celebrate it in Croatia.

I have a better connection to my family here in Germany since we see each other more often.
We all go on summer holiday together in Croatia and all that.
What I love here is that we always go out and do stuff.
So we don't sit at home.
We make the best time out of the little amount we have.

For example.
It kind of got a tradition to go bowling..and to go to the cinema and ice skating.
And we sit down and look at all the old pictures and watch old videos.
We have aaaloooot of them and this is just amazing.
Also..I love Hamburg.
It is definitely my favourite city.

BUT
This year it'll be different.
Since we moved house, everyone from Hamburg will come here to Munich to celebrate with us.
The last time I celebrated Christmas was when I was 4-6 years old I think.
I can't really remember.

So yeah I can't wait for celebrating christmas with 13 other people in one house..
oh god that will be stressy.
And messy.

Anyways I hope you're having a great time :)

4 Kommentare:

  1. Ha, na toll, ich hätte die ganze Zeit eh deutsch schreiben können ;-) Hättest auch was sagen können *gg*
    Wir haben früher Weihnachten auch immer mit der ganzen Familie gefeiert, Oma, Opa, Onkels, .... stressig, laut, aber immer herrlich und ich vermisse es richtig.
    Wir waren immer im Kino, das war unsere Tradition.
    Liebe Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ich dachte du wusstest es hahaha
      tut mir leid!!
      Ja ich find die zeit super, der stress lohnt sich total..vorallem wegen dem tollen essen :D
      Liebe Grüßeee :D

      Löschen
    2. Ich war etwas verwirrt und da es ja schon so viele Übersetzerprogramme gibt ;-) naj egal...
      Ich würde auf alle Geschenke verzichten von meiner Kindheit, wenn ich Weihnachten noch einmal so mit allen erleben könnte.
      LG

      Löschen
    3. Ich würd auch für kein geld der welt mit diesen erinnerungen tauschen :)

      Löschen