Samstag, 27. September 2014

Taking over Saturday - Real bands save fans

H-H-HEEELLOOO so today is the 4th Saturday of the month, which means…TAKING OVER SATURDAY!
Enjoy today’s guest blogger :)


Hey Guys :)
I’m not Bobi who usually writes the blog. 
My Name is Andji and I’m Bobis cousin. 

Bobi asked me to write something for her Blog.
By the way.. I love Bobis Blog ,"Life with me"
It describes some situations in my life and I think in your lives.

Okay that enough about me. :)

Today’s blogpost will be about Boybands.

There is a sentence that describes every fangirls/boys life.
,,I know they love me eventhough they don’t know me. I know”

Some people laugh at me because I love One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer. I don’t know why.. I mean they also love something regardless whether it is football, dancing or something else.

And I also wonder when People say that they are gay. Let’s say they are gay.. it would mean thousands of girls are crazy about a few gay guys and not about you?!  Take it! (-Eleanor Calder)

I think it’s important for young girls or women  to have something you can hold on in your life. Something not everyone has or not your friend or parents.

Idols, whether it is a band, a single singer or something else,  can bring people together.
because of their music you can sometimes find back together with a "lost" friend or a family member you never talked to a lot.
Maybe the whole friendships who’ve been
 caused by the own idols will last a life time.
You never know and never say never :)

If you find someone who isn’t fake and with who you can fangirl over the time and laugh about the same things, you can call yourself blessed.

They save lives. They probably don’t know it but it’s in their music.  It doesn’t matter in what situation you are now, you’ll find your perfect song which will fit the situation. And it also doesn’t matter how you’re feeling now. If you feel alone, lost or whatever you’ll find a perfect song and you will think it is just written for you. And just the thought makes you happy.

Some people who aren’t fans won’t understand or comprehend it. But it is.

Standing outsides will probably wonder why do ‘’ the band obsessed girls’’ always scream when a song comes on TV, whether it is just the background music.
Ladies and Gentmen...THIS IS FANGIRLING!

I think it’s not a phase. Even when bands break up, the guys go their own ways and the fandome ends, everybody will remind this time. The time you were obsessed with ,,just a band’’, the time you slept out of areas just to get inside and be in the 1st row to see the boys you love.

Some Fans never saw them in real or talk to them, but they love them more than everything. They are always there for somebody when someone else bullies them.

Never leave a fandom just because someone told you to. :)

So... I hope you guys have enjoyed my blog post on bobis blog. If not, I’m sorryL

I’ve done my best for this and don’t judge me if there are any mistakes. I’m not English. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen