Dienstag, 2. September 2014

A new beginning with a new concept


Sorry for not posting in a while..again..but I was on holiday and yeah the blog wasn't the first thing that came up to my mind when I found wifi somewhere.

BUT

I did think about my blog alot and I came to the decision to change some things.
In the last months I realized that it's not easy to post daily as I'm not always in the mood to write or I haven't got time.

Also, I think quality stands over quantity..so all I want is to write good blogposts you will enjoy.
That's why I need to change something.

I decided to post every Saturday.

But you won't get any random posts every Saturday.
I decided that each Saturday will get a topic.

So Saturday No.1: How to: ...!
Every first Saturday in the month will be a "How to:"-post.
As my "How to: Be happy!" 
With these posts, I'm not thinking of writing tutorials on how to do makeup or hair..I mean I can do that aswell but my first thought on this topic is more about giving advices..well I'll attempt to.

Saturday No.2: Cooking Day!
I thought that I'd try to share a recipe with you.
Whether I'll cook or bake or whatever I'll be making.
Okay this one is kind of random I agree..

Saturday No.3: Surprise Saturday!
The third Saturday in the month will be a surprise day.
So I will write and post about anything.
It can be any deep thought, a travel post, whatever comes up to my mind.

Saturday #4: Taking over Saturday!
So I may have mentioned that I wanted to let others write a post for my blog.
I really like the idea of sharing ideas, experiences and advices.
That's why I will try to find people (already found them but they couldn't be bothered to actually start writing)
and let them be a kind of a "guest-blogger"


That's it for today.
Next post will go up this Saturday and it's a "How to:"
I hope you've had a nice summer by the way. (:

2 Kommentare:

  1. Good luck with you blogging love!
    I would love to stay in touch with you :))
    xx
    Antonella :)
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen