Samstag, 1. November 2014

How to: Know you're living a good life


Hellooo...first I want to apologize for not posting last week but I've not been able to as I was kind of really ill haha 

BUT 

I'm okay again so here's today's post!

Now to understand this post I think I have to explain how this topic even came to my mind.
I'm 17 years old and I've never been a person who drank alcohol,smoke or went to parties.
I just don't like that.

I do have friends who do all that stuff tho.
And there was a time where they kept telling me that I don't live my life right and that I'm wasting my youth.

Why am I suppose to go to parties and drink because I'm young?
Is this their definition of a good life?

Well it's obviously not mine.
In my eyes, and I can say that's only how I think, it's important to look and maybe live for the future.
I study a lot and I draw because I want to get to my dream university.
Get my dream job.

You know, I don't have to party and drink and go out if I know that my future will make me happy.

Plus.

I think you know that you're living a good life as a good person if you know you've helped other people or made their life happier and easier.

You can't have the definition of a good life in saying that you're enjoying every second with partying but not helping any others.

That's just not right in my eyes.

I mean you don't have to be mother Theresa now don't get me wrong.
But helping your parents now and then or old people if they do.

Walk around with a smile and just be nice to each other.
You have no idea how much a little smile can affect someone's day.


I don't know if my definition of a good life is right but this is how I see it.


I hope I didn't offend anyone with this haha
Have a nice day (:

4 Kommentare:

  1. Every person have a different definition whta a "good life" is.
    The most important thing is, love yourself, love what you think and do and have respect for other people ;-)
    Noone can be Mother Theresa, but we should helb the next from us and know, there are people they have not the luck like us!
    A smile is the door to the world!
    Nice day...and good writing

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I totally agree, as i said thats my definition
    I think loving yourself and respect are keys to be happy
    Thank you for sharing your mind 😁

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great post, Bozana. Living a good life is really based on what a person values most. I can attest that as I have gained more life experience some of my personal values have changed but never those that include helping others. That has always been of utmost importance to me. Partying and drinking had a place in my life during a short time during my college years but was more about having fun. Now, I could care less about those things. Continue to be yourself and to aim for the achievement of your goals. I wish you all the best with your blog. I would love to visit again and invite you to visit my blog, if you like.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey Sharon (:
      Thanks for your opinion i totally agree and thanks for these nice words :)
      I can't wait to have look on your blog!

      Löschen