Montag, 1. Dezember 2014

Blogmas Day 1: Is Christmas lost?

Hello everyone!

Sorry but I'm not in a really good mood today.
Eventhough it's the first of december...24 days left...then it's Christmas..


Nevermind about the mood thing OH MY GOD I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Anyways by the title of this post...my Blogmas is kind of starting in a negative thing..HA that's what you think!

Goot yaaa :D

Anyways.
Let me tell you a little christmas story.

On Friday I was sitting in my English class as always when Christmas suddenly came to my mind!
And of course...you know my by now...I had to share my mind with everyone again.

I can tell you that my teacher was really excited for it but the others...
Well there were some people who said they hate Christmas...they HATE it.

Can you believe that?
Then I asked them why to prove that their opinion was not invalid and I have to admit I understood them,

They said that nowadays...the Christmas spirit is lost.
The real reason why people celebrate Christmas...and I have to agree.
Everything that is going on is Christmas shopping...and okay I like giving presents to my family but this is not the real reason for Christmas.

You know my parents are from Croatia and this country is really religious..I mean I go to church every Sunday and about Christmas time I go there everyday.

So in my family the real reason for Christmas is not gone at all..of course we give each other presents but this is not so important..take me for an example
I don't even want to get any presents...okay I'm hoping for a smoothie maker this year...can you blame me for that?
C'mon a Smoothie-maker!! Amazing.

So in my eyes you can't really enjoy Christmas without having the real reason for it in your mind.
Don't expect presents or any other things.
Share your happiness and just enjoy being around your family and be thankful for everything you have.

Tell the people you love them.
It will make their day!
Trust me :)

I hope this was a nice start in december...and see it wasn't that negative!

See you tomorrow (:

4 Kommentare:

  1. Hello and good morning,

    i know what you mean. I love XMAS too, but not from the religious side...because i am not religious. I love the time wiht my familiy, hear good Music, eat a great meal, it smells so good, the Cookies and the christmastree, than we give us the presents and i look in the eyes from my daughter and feel good.
    This day is only for my familiy (we have this often) and with my familiy ;-)
    Nice day

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I understand this alot and i love these things aswell!
      It's just i know some people who love christmas because of the presents they get and i think that this is, in my eyes, not the right thing :)

      Löschen
    2. I think this people will be alone the hole life...they can´t understand what the reason of life ist...not a lot of material things

      Löschen
    3. I agree, I really hope they will understand one day :)

      Löschen