Samstag, 15. November 2014

Fighting for my dream


Bonjour everyone!

If you remember last weeks post, you'll know what I will talk about today...you don't remember?

No worries.
Read it now....Go. I'll wait....

...

Done it? Good.

In my blogpost about Catching my dreams, I was talking about my dreams and last week I said that I wasn't getting any support for my dream either.

I kept fighting.
I still am.

But before I tell you about it, I want to show you an update on my drawings.
Hope you enjoy :)





There you go, I am still drawing..by the way the last one is not finished yet.
And with every drawing I am showing my parents that this will be my future.
I started working to save money for the uni so they see that I really mean it.
I am not giving up.

I really think that my parents finally understood that this is what I really want.
Of course they're not that happy with my decision but like I showed them how bad I really want this, 
I will show them how good I will be at my job as a Media-Designer.

I am not giving up.
If I have to fight until the day I am sitting in the University then so be it.
But I won't give up.

If I know one thing, then that fighting for this is a hundred percent worth it.
Getting no support is the best motivation to keep going.
Trust me.

4 Kommentare: