Samstag, 8. November 2014

Don't you ever give up on your dreams!


Haaaaaiiiii you!

How are you? Good! I'm fine thanks :D

Today's post is about something that means a lot to me.
Because I know how it feels to get no support.

Back then when I started my blog I had two posts who are kind of related to this one.
The post about Catching my dreams and How to: Be happy!

But today...I really want and need to tell you something.

You're awesome.
Yes you are.

No matter what others say, you always been and you always will be.

I still have the same dream.
I want to be a media designer.

And I never had my parents support...but did I give up? - No.
I was fighting and I still am.

I am telling you that it is a 1000% worth it to fight for your dreams, even if it seems impossible.




The moment you stop dreaming, is the moment you lost.
Don't ever quit doing what you love or fighting for it just because someone doesn't support you with it.

I know what I am talking about.
My partents, the people who had the most influence on my life didn't support me.
But I proved them wrong.
I showed them that I totally mean and want it.

And now?
Did it help?

You'll know that next week (:

6 Kommentare:

  1. You are right, never give up your dreams. Sorry does your parents think so :( but you must go your own way and never look back!
    Make it and you will see that you are winning and dont betray yourself only about what the other say...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you :)
    I will fight for my dream and not letting them to get me down
    I think they really realized it by now :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi Bobi! This is such a good post, perfect for motivating everyone.

    You're still young, but you did well about being an independent child.
    I'm sorry about your parents, but maybe one day, they'll be proud of the person you become-- a stronger Bobi with dreams :)

    I can relate how does it feels like, I've been through things like what you're going through right now, but now, they come to me, because they see me grow stronger.

    xo
    Jhem Arzaga

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Heeeyyy Jhem!
      Thank you so much for these nice words
      It's really helping to see that I'm not the only one fighting for support or my goals. :)

      Löschen
    2. Yes, sure, you are not alone. You're just one step braver than me because I've never been so open about it before, so it made my situation harder.
      You just did the right thing, to share what you're feeling, it'll make it feel lighter though.
      Let the optimism in you to never fade.

      Löschen
  4. This just made my day.
    Thank you for these nice words 😁

    AntwortenLöschen