Samstag, 29. November 2014

Next month will be awesome!

Hey everyone!
I know today should be taking over Saturday…

BUT I’M SO EXCITED

Next month is Christmas!!!!

And I decided to be a part of Blogmas!

Yes that’s right.

I want to share my excitement with you!
I LOVE CHRISTMAS.

I’m not that kind of person who wants a lot of presents, I love Christmas for these sentimental reasons.

The whole city decorated with all these beautiful lights.
The feeling from coming into the warm house after being outside in the cold

The Christmas tree and all the Christmas cookies..oh the cookies! Mmmhm
I.CAN’T.WAIT.
I hope I made you as excited as I am!


P.S this will be my first Blogmas so be gentle with me!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hey, this is my first too ;-)
    I love XMas also, but we have no snow and i need it for the right feelings!
    Tomorrow we are beaking cookies and its the first advent, so i hope its starts now

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Heyy,
      whoa I want to bake cookies aswell :(
      I can't wait for the first snow but It's not happening..I wish you a nice time!

      Löschen