Samstag, 22. November 2014

Being thankful for such a great childhood


Today, I want to share some of my memories of my childhood.
I am so thankful for it and I can say I enjoyed every second of it.
I am happy that I was born before all the technology took over.


I played outside everyday with my older brother and we just imagined stuff and built treehouses..on the ground…obviously cause we were little and had no idea what we were doing but anyways haha

I love thinking back to the old times and especially looking at the old pictures.




There are sooo many videos and pictures of me and my older brother (like this one) and my cousins.
I feel really sorry for all the kids who have to grow up with smartphones and tablets and all that stuff.


It actually is important to get dirty as a child, I’m not even kidding.
It helps your imune system to get stronger…I learnt that in biology so yeah don’t question it. 
And you can’t get dirty from sitting at home playing video games all day..duuuhhh



Here a picture of me pretending I knew how to bake haha
One story I love to hear over and over again..well there are alooot of stories I love to listen to.

But I have two favourites.
One of them was at Christmas time and My dad had a motorbike back then.
He took my brothers, my cousins and my slide and tied it to his motorbike and drove us through the snow.
I remember this and it was amazing.


The other story was in summer at our Holidays in Croatia.
We were at the beach and my parents still don’t know how that happened but basically my older brother, my cousin and me gone for a walk around the beach and…well we came back with a goat.

A GOAT.

No one knows where we got it from and how we got it to come with us but yeah..hahaha
I love thinking back.
Amazing memories and I am so thankful for my parents and family taking all these pictures and literally walking around with a camcorder recording every single second.

 

5 Kommentare:

  1. You are so right ;-) My childhood was also great and we played all time outside! Dad must always look and bring me home, because it was dark outside and i forget the time.
    Nice day

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ahahaha i know exactly what you mean...always heard mum shouting our names, thats the moment when you better go home quickly haha

      Löschen
  2. Glad to hear that you had such a great childhood :) Keep up with the great posts :)!

    AntwortenLöschen