Samstag, 6. Dezember 2014

Blogmas Day 6: Don't have wishes. Have plans.


Hey you little cheeky fella'
How you doin'?

It is the time of the year to start think about the wishes for 2015.
The standard wishes are probably to

To lose weight.
To be better at school.
To get a boyfriend/girlfriend hahaha

But I am here.
Now.
To write history!

We!! 
Yes we...will make a change.
Spoiler alarm...the title of the post already told you what I want to say.
No wishes.
We will make plans for next year.

Dreams Come True motivational wallpaper background - Dreams Come True

You know I am graduating next year and it was always my dream to travel.
And now me and my bestfriend want to travel through Europe for one month.

It was always my dream and my wish to go study media design.
Now? It is my plan to start uni next year in October.

What I am trying to tell you is that you never give up on your dreams or wishes.
They will happen if you work hard and keep going.
Make plans.

I am here today on the 6th of december and I am telling you this one thing.
Let 2015 be the year where our dreams come true.


4 Kommentare:

  1. Einen schönen 2.Advent ;-)
    Das hört sich toll an, Europa, wo geht es denn überall hin?
    Du sagst es - dreams can come be true ;-) Aber man muss auch etwas dafür tun.
    Schönen Tag dir und deiner Familie.
    Liebe Grüße aus Österreich

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Schönen zweiten Advent zurück :D
      Wir wollten Nach Osteuropa weil wirs interessanter finden, aber wir wollen auch spontan bleiben weil wirs mit dem interrail ticket machen. Dazu wollt ich sowieso noch einen post machen (:
      Ich wünsch dir auch einen schönen Sonntag (:

      Löschen
    2. Da bin ich dann schon gespannt. Wird sicher eine tolle Reise und Erfahrung ;-)

      Löschen