Samstag, 18. Oktober 2014

A reason to cry helped me out of my depression


Hey

If you followed my last weeks posts you know that i fell into a kind of depression.
And I didn't know how to get out of it.

But something happened last week.
I don't know if it's right to tell you about this but since it's "Life with me", I think I'll have to share it.
So a few weeks ago, one of my favourite teachers had an epileptic applicable...well that's what everyone thought.
He got into hospital and they found brain hemorrhages.
Last week the tests from the laboratory came back.

He has a brain tumor.

They can't operate him so he'll start with the chemotherapy on Monday.

When I came home my mother asked me how my school day was and I started crying after I failed in telling her about my teacher.

I cried alot that day.
My brother was his favourite student and after I told him he started crying aswell.

The next two days I think, have been worse than the days where I got into the depression but I soon felt better because I actually had a reason to cry.
I had a reason to be sad.

When I fell into the depression I was sad and cried because of my life in general.
And of course you don't know how to get out of it because you don't know what you'd have to change to make it better again.

But now that I had a reason to be sad, I could finally start doing something to make it better again.

I bought some kind of book where every student could write some nice things in to show him our support.
We also talked alot about another present to get him.

So yeah these sad news got me out of my depression.
Don't get me wrong I am still sad about this but I finally know why I'm sad.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen