Samstag, 11. Oktober 2014

Depressions suck

Hey.

I'm not really in the mood to write a blogpost, sure you can tell why by the title of this post.

I really can't tell if this is just a heavier mood swing or really a depression.
I can tell that writing about this is not that easy for me right now.

Normally when I write about these topics, I'm not currently going through them. 
I try to help people.

But sometimes it all gets too much.
And you get no help.
You automatically feel alone and no one surround you realizes it.

What does it feel like to go through this?



This describes it pretty good.
I lost all the energy to even do things and i'm forcing myself to write this post.

I don't want to be like this.
I didn't choose to be like this.

I made a research about depression and the symptoms:
  • Difficulty concentrating, remembering details, and making decisions
  • Fatigue and decreased energy
  • Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, and/or helplessness
  • Feelings of hopelessness and/or pessimism
  • Insomnia, early-morning wakefulness, or excessive sleeping
  • Irritability, restlessness
  • Loss of interest in activities or hobbies once pleasurable, including sex
  • Overeating or appetite loss
  • Persistent aches or pains, headaches, cramps, or digestive problems that do not ease even with treatment
  • Persistent sad, anxious, or "empty" feelings
  • Thoughts of suicide, suicide attempts

The article also said that depression can come and go or last for a longer period of time.

How to get out of it?
I don't know.

I really don't.
I guess I have to wait.
Force myself to stand up every morning and live my life further.
Do the things I used to enjoy and not stop with it because I think it will make it worse.

If anyone is going through the same as me at the moment.
Holla Sister, i guess. You're not alone.

2 Kommentare:

  1. I get you so well... Unfortunately depression is really serious and people really don't get it.
    You're not alone, you just need to learn how to go around it :)
    Hope you feel better soon!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you for making the time to read this post and replying.
      It really helps to know that people actuall understand what I'm going through..and that I'm not just weird.
      Means a lot x

      Löschen