Samstag, 6. September 2014

How to: Deal with sadness and madness


Sometimes you might feel like the rollercoster of your life doesn’t go up.
No..it goes down.
But why?
And what are you supposed to do when that happens?
How do you have to deal with it and how do you normally deal with it?

Again all I will tell you in this blog…is not more or less than the things and situations that I have experienced.
As the title of this post I’ll try or attempt to explain how I deal with my sadness and madness and how I should deal with it to get out of these moods.

Here’s an example, so you can understand my actions and reactions better.
Take a bottle.
The bottle stands for yourself and your soul.
Now take water.
The water stands for negative memories or emotions.
Now take a bit of water every now and then and put it in the bottle.
Of course nothing will happen.
The bottle is still the same.
You take the same amount of water every time you put it in the bottle…everytime you put water in the bottle it gets closer to be full.
But you will come to a point where no more water will fit.
That’s the point where you’ve had enough.

Now there are two ways on how I react to this full bottle of water.
Either I break or I explode.
What happens when I break?
Well…I start crying and all I want is to be alone.

And when I explode?
I think this one is self-explaining…
I start running away from everything or start an argue without any reason because the bottle is still full and there is no more space for any more water.

Why did I choose this example?
It shows that no matter what it is to fill the bottle up…if it’s a little unimportant thing like an argue with a friend..the bottle is full and this is the point where all the emotions come up again.

What is the best way to deal with this?
Well in my eyes, there is no other way than just let go.
Take the time you need. Alone.
Listen to music and if you want and if it helps, cry.
When I was younger my parents used to tell me that crying doesn’t help.
That’s wrong.
All these different emotions are just too much to handle.
And it feels good to just let go.

But still…I didn’t reach the point of knowing how to get over a full bottle and how to solve that problem. Probably the answer to that is..don’t let everything get close to your heart. 

If something hurts your feelings or someone makes you angry or mad…try to remember things, people or memories that used to make you happy.

Think of the good things in life and try to keep these positive thoughts in your head.

I know it’s not easy since I have to deal with these emotions almost every day.
But I try my best to change this and to keep positive thoughts.

2 Kommentare:

  1. I can so relate to you, Bozana. Life is full of ups and downs and sometimes you may feel like just going down and down and down.

    Take heart! It will end soon. It may seem impossible to belive but it will. Trust me. I've been there.

    If it could be of any help, I write stuff about life lessons and the like on my blog. I hope I don't sound like I'm asking you to follow my blog or visit my site but I have written things about hatred, forgiveness and faith that I hope might be helpful.

    I salute your determination for trying to stay positive despite dealing with those complex emotions everyday. That's so courageous of you!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you for taking the time to read the post and to answer and help :)

    I will take a look on your blog, as i may have mentioned before i think its important to share situations we experienced so we may help others who may avoid it then

    Thank you :) x

    AntwortenLöschen