Dienstag, 6. Januar 2015

New year, new me?


Hello everyone (:
The beginning of the new year slowly becomes the past and everyone starts focussing on their daily life again.

One thing that I always remember from New Years Eve are the New Years resolutions.


A lot of people want the next year to be THE year.
The year of changes.
The year of results.

I am probably the worst at changing myself.
I'm being honest
I am the one who complains about a lot of things but I never change.

BUT
This time I want to see a change.
I want to change a lot of things.

I want to be a better person.
I say that often but I really want to try to go through my life happier!
Everyone should be happy about what they have

And I need to change my eating routine.
This is not really to lose weight I just want to be healthier.

I was always the person who had resolutions for the new year but I never really realized them.
In my eyes everyone is perfect as she or he is.

But I feel my motivation..I never had any before haha
I'm facing this new year positive.
Leave 2014 behind and look forward to new memories, new experiences and new people.

2015 will be awesome (:

2 Kommentare: