Freitag, 4. Juli 2014

Just one of these days, with one of these thoughts.


Hey.

In my last blogpost, I described my mood swings and how difficult it is to get through it.
I feel like I got to a stage, where I can tell when it's going to happen.

Do you know what I mean?

I mean, you're having a really good day and you're really happy.
But your happiness is just too much.
It feels like you're putting all of your positive energy you ever had in this one day..
and the day after?
The day after is the complete opposite.

You feel down and useless.
You don't want to talk to anyone and you keep your distance.
It's not that you're lazy and you don't want to talk to them..
it feels like you can't...you're trying but something keeps holding you back.

You fake a smile and you say everything is fine.
You're just tired.
Maybe you are.

Who knows what's going on but the only thing you do is to distance yourself from anyone and anything so in the end...the only thing that's left is yourself.

Yourself and your thoughts.
And I can say these thoughts are thoughts you normally try to run away from.
Questions come up.
And they just depress you even more.

This situation can last for different periods of time.
Sometimes a few hours, sometimes a day or two.
And after your positive energy is back, you're back to the normal person you were before.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen