Samstag, 5. Juli 2014

My Bucket List!


Hellooo everybody!
How are you? ...that's awesome! I'm good too, thanks (:

So yesterday I was really down and I sat down and yes, I read through my "How to: Be happy!" Blog-post.
I realized there are so many things I want to do and those things are keeping me excited for the future.

Before I share my Bucket List with you, I want you to take out a piece of paper and a pencil.
No hurry I'll wait.
....
Got it?..oh a pencil...yep I'll wait.
Got the pencil? PERFECT!

What you need to do now is to write down your own Bucket List.
I want you to write down at least five things you want to do before you die.
Be creative.
It doesn't have to be something big, just things you always wanted to do.

So here we go, to get you some inspiration, I'll share mine with you (:



     1. A flight in a hot air balloon -

Since I was a kid I was fascinated with hot air balloons, it may sound weird but I always wanted to get the ability to fly with one of these. So this is definitely going on my Bucket List.





      2. Visiting Disney world
           in Florida -

There is no text I could add.
One thing to say: If you don't have Disney world on your list,
then your Bucket List has no meaning.




      3. Travel as much as I can -

Now, I already told you that I love to travel and I know this isn't really a proper thing on the list but I want to try or attempt to travel as many countries as I can. My goal is to travel every single continent.


     


           4. Build a tree house -

When I grow up and when I have my own family,
I want to build a treehouse.
I always wanted to have one
so why not giving this to my kids (:








And the last one..is the one I always wanted to see.
This is probably one of my biggest dreams and wishes to see before I die.

And this summer, I'll get the opportunity to see it..well I hope to see it.
What I'm talking about are the polar lights.

  


This is my biggest wish.
And I'll go on a cruise to Norway this summer.
So crossed fingers, my biggest wish may come true this year. (:

I hope I gave you some inspirations for your own Bucket List. :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen