Sonntag, 6. Juli 2014

Supportive Sunday: Current beauty products!


Aloha!
Now this is more of a blog-post for girls so...I won't blame you if you don't want to read any further haha :D
So I thought I'd share some of the products that I've been using lately and that I've been loving so here we gooo!



The first product that I've been using
is the Rimmel wake me up foundation.
I really like it and it's really easy to blend.
I have normal to oily skin around my nose, so I need to powder after a few hours.
I bought this foundation because I read a lot of reviews and a lot of people recommended this one.
All I can say is: I'm not dissapointed :)




My next two items are both from sleek. And I'm so obsessed with them.
The first thing is the Sleek eyeshadow palette "au naturel" and I absolutely love it!
The eyeshadows are so pigmented and they last really long without any primer aswell.


I love to use the colour "Taupe" all over my lid and then blend the colour "Conker" into the outer corner of my eye so I get a kind of a smoky eye effect.
I can only recommend the Sleek eyeshadow paletts.






The next Sleek-product that I'm in love for a while now is the Sleek contour kit which comes with a contour shade and a highlighter.
I don't really use the highlighter...don't know why..
but I loooove the contour shade.
It's so easy to blend and it looks really natural :)










My last product but also one of my biggest loves is the MAC lipstick in Lovelorn.
It's a pinky colour and I just love it!










This review was probably..not so good but hey I'm not a beauty blogger hahaha
I just wanted to share the products that I've been loving lately and since it's Supporting Sunday I thought why not share it now.
Have a nice day beautiful people! (:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen