Donnerstag, 3. Juli 2014

Teenage problems?


Bonnjour everyone!
I'm sorry that I haven't posted the last days but I've been busy..
I missed your beautiful face...I can't see it, yet I know you're beautiful...I can feel it in my heart.
Yep, it's melting.
But as Olaf said, some people are worth melting for...hell yeah that's you!

MOVING ON

Now I don't know if I'm the only one who has this problem or if this is a typical puberty thing but I get mood swings very often.
And when I say often, I mean it.

Let's say someone bake a cake and I get extremely excited..yes, I do get excited when I see a cake..
and I get even more excited when I find out that I'll get a piece of it :D

So I eat the cake and then BOOM..I'm in a bad mood. Not because I think: oh no now I'll get fat,
nono...I don't really know why I chose this example because it was a bad one but what I'm trying to say is that my mood swings dramatically out of nothing and for no reason.

Most of the times when that happens I want to be alone because I feel like I might say something I didn't mean and I'll regret as soon as I'm "back to normal".

My friends probably wont notice that but my family does.
I spent most of the time in my bedroom listening to music because it calms me down.
My brothers think I don't want to spend time with my family and that I'm so annoyed of them but I'm not.

I just feel like I need to sort out this chaos first and then I can be myself again...yeah, sometimes I feel like I'm not myself when I get these mood swings.
And now you can get into deeper questions and ask yourself who are you? Good question.
I don't think I can answer that.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen