Montag, 30. Juni 2014

Never finished songs



Surrounded by the broken pieces of her paradise.
She's trying to pick them up and put them back to life.
And she's sitting alone trying to figure out life.
With all these teardrops falling slowly down from her eyes.

But she's gotta be strong.
Yeah, she's holding on to her dreams
and she knows that her life will get better if she starts to believe.~


This is one of the songs I wrote.
One of hundreds I never finished.
Why? I don't really know..

I loved to sing since I was little and I am still singing all the time.
Whenever I felt down or whenever I had a problem..I felt like writing it down on paper would help.
And it did.

This is really personal and I was struggling with the decision if I should upload it but as I said, i'd love to share my mind with you.

I never finished any of the songs, I can't even remember most of them.
When I felt really down and not understood I started writing down my feelings and my thoughts.
This may sound stupid but I couldn't keep it in. I had to write it down.
I wrote these lines in five minutes, I wouldn't call any of them a song.
Because their not.
I wrote down my thoughts and my feelings and started to sing them..

Yet I never finished one of them.
As soon as I start writing it makes me feel better.
So most of the times when I get to the end of the chorus..I'm also at the end of my mood.

Writing songs always helped me to get through something or over someone.
Here's another unfinished work of mine, I hope you like the lyrics since you don't get to hear anything, they mean a lot to me.

Slow down, take a breath.
The world is watching you as you take your step.
Your head is high over the sky
and you isolate yourself from everybody else.
You build your walls up high to yourself
and you believe in better words. 

I'm keeping my thoughts up to myself.
walking around in this world,
thinking about the life we could've had.
You tell me you miss me all along,
I'm hoping you're staying but we know
that you're already gone.
You are already gone.~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen