Sonntag, 29. Juni 2014

Getting organized on "Life with me"


Hey Blogposts-readers I call my friends but who are too cool to follow me so I feel like you don't want to be friends so you are actually just strangers! ..jokes I love all of you beautiful people :D

So today is Sunday and I came up with the idea to form "another" "category".
I am still a newcomer so I don't really know in which direction this blog is going.
When I started this blog, I never thought about making these "motivation posts" but I like writing them and this is what's going on in my mind.

The blog is called "Life with me" so I sat down and thought about what I want this blog to be about...
and I decided: Everything!

I think making categories is not a bad idea.

I love to travel, so there will be a category which I already named "Exploring the world"
Also I will have a category where I'll just write posts about what's on my mind, as the "Catching my dreams" and " How to: Be happy!" posts.
Maybe I'll get a fashion and beauty category aswell, who knows.

But for today...Supportive Sunday is on my list.

Let me explain the idea:
I want to make blog-posts every Sunday about things I support.
Whether it's about films, sport, beauty, musicians or even people's opionions.
Just some things I support and what I want to share with you.

So stay tuned for my now (hopefully) organized blog! (:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen