Mittwoch, 25. Juni 2014

About me




My name is Bobi, i'm a 17 years old teenage girl & I love fashion,music and art.

Today is the 25th june 2014 and i am finally brave enough to join the blogger world after reading other blogs for a long period of time.

I always wanted to share my mind, my day and my adventures with as many people as i could so why not starting a blog then?
I'm sorry that this first blog-post isn't a good one but i thought i'd introduce myself :)

Thanks to anyone who will read and who will take a step into the journey of my life.
I'll try my best to keep it interesting!

P.s. I apologize for my English...if there are any mistakes, please don't care hahaha :D



2 Kommentare:

  1. Such a lovely young girl, and oh-- a strong one too!
    I'll be watching you and your blog grow, hope all goes well with you, Bobi!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you so much!
      I just saw this comment and it's so nice, I hope I won't dissapoint you in the future then :D

      Löschen