Freitag, 27. Juni 2014

How to: Be happy!

Hey you, yeah you!
Thanks for reading my Blog, I love you...oh did this make you feel uncomfortable? Sorry :S

So I am probably a person who knows really well how to get myself up when I'm down...which happens quite often but Life is too short to worry about things so I will show you what you have to do to be happy.
Enjoy!

Step numero uno: Surround yourself with positive people

When you're having a day full off stress or something isn't working well at the moment, being around positive and happy people can make a whole difference to your mood. They can either make you forget about the cause for your mood or they can solve it. Just free your heart from people who could make it worse.



Step two: Free your mind from worries

Now this is a step that is helping me out most of the times when I have a problem.

If you change your way of seeing things, you will soon realize that most of them don't matter.
It may be important for you but it doesn't matter.

Okay here's an example: If you're a teenager as I am, then you have daily problems like what should I wear, what if they don't like me, what if I get bad grades, I need to lose weight etc.

In five or ten years you'll be thinking back and probably ask yourself why you worried so much about stupid things like that. 
It doesnt matter if you get one bad grade, don't let you get down because of this.

It doesn't matter if people may not like you because of your opinion on something, your style or whatever, it doesn't matter.

Be yourself and be happy with yourself. Free your mind from all these worries...they seem big now but in a few years you'll laugh about things like that.


Step trois: Do more of what makes you happy!

My last step is explaining itself. Do more of what makes you happy.
Whether it's drawing, riding your bike or skateboard, going out with friends or even simple things like singing in the shower or taking pictures.

If it makes you happy then why shouldn't you be allowed to do more of it?
If anyone tells you to stop, tell them that it makes you happy.



So these are my three keys to happiness.
If you think they are rubbish or not helping then I'm sorry but if there is one person I could help and make his or hers life only 0.02% better, then I'm happy and then this post was totally worth it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen